bryantke

bryantke

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré

The Secret of Ella and Micha

The Secret of Ella and Micha - Jessica Sorensen So I originally saw reviews for Ella and Micha on a few blogs and then later on saw it on B&N for 99 cents for Nook and decided to give it a try. (I've been noticing lately that some of the best books are the ones for 2.99 and less, why is that, anyway?) What a great buy!I love these characters! I really connected with Ella and Micha was just so sweet. Their romance is very believable and I couldn't help but root for them to be together. I also really, really liked Lila and Ethan and can't wait to read about their own story in The Temptation of Lila and Ethan. I will definitely be reading all of Jessica Sorensen's current and upcoming contemporaries.This was one addicting story! And an emotional roller coaster. We get some seriously funny moments, some steamy make-outs, but also some heart-breaking moments. Sorensen did a wonderful job of handling all the situations (especially those heart-wrenching ones) and created a fantastic little contemporary. I want more!!!