bryantke

bryantke

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré

Redeeming Love

Redeeming Love - Francine Rivers Absolutely beautiful. One of the most inspiring stories I have ever read. Portions of this book had me in complete shock, sometimes anger, and sometimes uplifting happiness. This is one of the greatest stories of unconditional love and forgiveness out there. The characters are unforgettable; ones that will stick with me for a long time to come.Warning: this book deals with some pretty heavy issues [prostitution, rape, etc..] and may not be for everyone. Francine Rivers does an excellent job at allowing the reader to understand what is happening without becoming too graphic. We get an excellent portrayal of a women [Angel] who is completely consumed by bitterness, hopelessness, and guilt. She believes that she is at fault for every terrible thing that others have inflicted on her just by being born. It is so amazing to watch how far she comes.A timeless story of self-destruction and rebirth, betrayal and forgiveness, hopeless despair to deep faith, and the gain that can come from even the hardest sacrifices. I urge everyone to pick this one up, whether spiritual or not. There is something for anyone to gain from this one.